Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lately....

Jax has been playing t-ball this year. He does an awesome job! Tonight is his last game of the season. He is growing up too dang fast. Lately, he has wanted to play at the skate park. But just running up and down the ramps. It cracks me up. Last Sunday, there was a big get together with our family and my aunt's side of the family also. We went to the park and all of the kiddos thought that slidin down the big ramps was so fun. It cracked me up. We played some baseball, ate some food, chatted, and had fun. It was good to see every body.

Yesterday, Macy had her 4 month check up. She is SUMO BABY!!! She weighs 18 lbs 2 oz - that is the 99 %tile. Her height was 25.5 inches - 88 %tile. Head 17 in - 99 %tile. She is a chunker!! Oh but I love her so. She had 2 shots. Jax cried, she cried then slept. When she woke up, she was NOT happy. Her poor FAT leg was so sore. She wouldn't move it. I felt so bad. Lately, she isn't really diggin mom. She LOVES her daddy. It makes me sad that she looks at me like "eh..i see you all the time. Let's change it up a bit, lady". :( It makes me sad.

I will post pics later. I just wanted to get a few recent things out there, not that anyone will read this anyway.

Wedding is 2 weeks, 3 days away. Excited yet stressed because I have NOTHING yet. Oh well. It will work out im sure.

3 comments:

  1. Well Ash, you know little girls always love their daddies more. Jaide only liked me when she was hungry. And now it is always, "DAD DAD DAD."
    Congrats on the wedding! It is getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigham is all about Daddy too. It's not anything personal, they just see Mom all the time, so when Dad's around, it's party time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that your family and you are so happy!!!! I love you Aston!!!!!

    ReplyDelete