Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding Countdown

Okay so I am getting married in 50 days. Soo.....that is 7 weeks. That means I have some goals I need to achieve before then. They are:

1. No more pop, treats, fatty foods.

2. Hip Hop Abs Every Day!! When its not a freakin blizzard outside, running and taking the kids for walks.

3. Teeth whitening here I come.

4. Tanning will begin next week.

5. Cleaner house and more organized so I can start this new part of my life FRESH!!!

All of these things will help out with my depression/sadness funk I am in lately. I need to quit relying on others for my happiness or for their acceptance or something. I am a great person. I dont need everyone else's approval to think that.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great and beautiful person and I think its awesome your getting married so soon! Yaahh for you and your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete