Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Macy's 2 Month Check Up

Macy was born 7 lbs 8 oz, 20 1/4 in. long, 14.25 head circum
Yesterday was her 2 month check up.
She is now 12 lbs 1 oz, 23 1/4 in. long, 16.25 head circum
Her head is HUGE..its in the 95th percentile.
It almost went straight up and off the growth curve. If it does, Taylor and I have to get our huge noggins measure and then all of us compared. Haha. It cracks me up. Our kids don't have a chance. We both have huge heads. Like oranges on toothpicks. Well mine right now is more like an orange on top of many bigger oranges.
Weight is 79 %tile
Length went from 56 %tile the day she was born to 81 %tile. She is growing so fast!!!
She got her shots and she wasn't so happy :(

4 comments:

  1. Aw she is so cute!!! They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute Ashton!!! Congrats on everything!!! You sound so happy and that makes me happy for you!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is already so big! She is super cute! LOL! My son has a HUGE head too! When Christine Jackson delivered him we had to use forceps to get him out and he was so beat up! It was so sad! But... she said out of all the thousands of babies she'd delivered Kellen had the second biggest head!!! Holy crap! So don't feel bad! LOL! Josh and I both have huge heads too! So... that's why I'm getting induced early on this next one! Thank God Dr. Willden agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man! um yeah..i agree too. poor things :( my mom told me she had a hard time delivering me because of my ginormous melon. ahaha. your little guy is so dang cute. love the 4 wheeler riding.

    ReplyDelete