Wednesday, March 31, 2010

J - A - X

J - A - X

J .... is for jumping. He loves to jump. Jump on his bed, jump off the couch, jump around the house.



A .... is for ADORABLE. Need I say more?




X .... is for HUGS right? I could never get sick of this boy's hugs. Ive always been a "huggy" person and I pray he will never be too cool to give his mommy hugs.

November 1, 2005, this sweet little bundle of joy came into my life at 10:42 pm. Afterwards, I watched Jay Leno and Gretchen Wilson was singing. Don't know why I remember that but I do.

This kid was a chubby little baby. I loved it. He is thinning out big time now. He gets taller and taller. His little handsome stomach muscles are visible. I just love him. His laugh makes my heart melt. His soft skin soothes me. His dirty faced kisses can stay on my cheek all day long.

He is a great helper and a great big brother to Macy. He is smart. I love it. It makes me so proud to hear him count, sing his ABC's, remember things I didnt even pick up on, write his name, color inside the lines, etc. I love it.
I can not imagine my life without him. I know I went through a hard time but he is worth every heartache I ever went through. He is simply a blessing. A ginormous magnificent outstanding one :)

Jax, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. ah, how sweet!! I can't believe how much he has grown! I still remember coming to see you at your parents after you had him...he was so tiny, yet so chubby and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling lil man you have!!! You are such a good, sweet Mom :) Can't wait til I can see the new lil one in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete