Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pics of my Kids





I found Photoumbra Studios back in September when I started looking for a wedding photographer. After communicating with Monica briefly about wedding stuff, I knew that when I had Macy I wanted her to do photos of Macy and Jax. I emailed her when I was ready and she quickly responded. She was excited from the get go! I just adore her. Here are some of the pics she took this last Saturday. I get to look at the rest tomorrow. I am super dooper excited! She was brave agreeing to take pics of my kids and put up with our clan. Hehe. Jax was GREAT, for the most part. Macy peed on this chair...twice! Needless to say we didnt get many shots with that chair. I need to send her some oxy clean and a tip for that. SOrry Monica. She had great ideas. I had some of my own and she was open minded to them as well. She took what clothes and accessories I brought and went to work. She is so so sweet! I highly recommend her to anyone. Me and my family (including Tex and Jade) are going back in late Spring/early Summer to do some outside pics in some tall grass and at a place where there is water and a dock. Im excited for that shoot :) I want to get one of Tex jumping into the water and then playing in the water. Oh that will be so so fun! Thanks again Monica. Here are the pics she posted on Facebook as a preview.






No comments:

Post a Comment